Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jean Therapy

Now that the heat has cooled down here in Cali it is a perfect day in Solvang.  As I sit her sipping on a delish smoothie from the Bulldog Cafe I can't help but be grateful for the super comfy jeans I'm sportin' today.  It is hard for me to find jeans that a) look good and b) are comfortable.  


When we opened Xclusive we wanted to bring in quality jeans that covered these 2 areas of concern.  We got really lucky; jeans have come along way for curvy women.  We found 2 lines that are super flattering and comfy.



We were thrilled to find that Kut from the Kloth comes in plus sizes.  We are currently carrying the Maggie Flare in a dark wash and the Boyfriend in a light wash.  



We have only heard great feedback from happy shoppers.  We are looking into getting new styles because we have fallen in denim love with this brand.


Miraclebody Jeans were featured as one of Oprah's favorite things.  And you know; if Oprah says they are her favorite then they must be amazing.  We recently talked my aunt into trying a pair on - she wears nothing but men's jeans.  When she stepped out of the dressing room she was in shock!  They were really comfortable and they looked amazing on her.  She of course scooped up a pair. We carry bootcut, straight leg and a jegging all in a dark wash.




To add to our collection of fabulous jeans we just placed an order with Not Your Daughters Jeans.


A popular choice for plus size women NYDJ released new color jeans for spring and summer.  We will carry the persimmon and aquamarine for now.


I can't wait to try out this new trend.  I have my eye on the aquamarine.  I'll post pictures when we get them in.  In the meantime, here I am in the Kut Maggie Flare jean; my new favorite!


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment